These are the two methods available to you:
- 1. Use an Android Package Kit (APK) – Download an official APK from the link below
- 2. Easier still is to use the device’s own unique IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number
Our APK that bypasses the FRP is the best method to remove a Google account that has already been synced and the associated verification lock. Some people are hesitant about using an APK to install a new app, so the alternative online approach also works very well indeed.
Free removal of Google FRP Lock for HTC U12+Let’s say you cannot remember the Google account password for your HTC U12+. And let’s also assume you cannot get into the email address that you might otherwise use to reset the code. The only alternative available to you is to remove that Google account. Then you need to sign on to a different one.
What our FRP Bypass Tool does is to generate a new and unique code that matches with the IMEI number of your HTC U12+. This code will be accepted by the FRP lock linked to your Google account. Tapping this new code into your device will enable the old synced account to be removed immediately.
Our FRP Bypass Tool works just as well on other manufacturer devices, such as OnePlus, Nokia, HTC, Motorola, Alcatel, LG, Samsung and all Android devices. It’s good to know that using either our FRP Bypass Tool APK or our Online Generator does not impact your warranty in any way and does no harm to your phone.
Note: You may need assistance to do the reset or to remove HTC U12+ Google account if your device’s Android version is more recent than 5.1 Lollipop.
Now we come to the step-by-step instructions for both of the methods (APK and online) that we mentioned above. Both will unlock the FRP on your HTC U12+ and will also remove the warning message that says “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device."
1. Download the APK to remove the Google FRP and unlock itNote that this operation may be slightly different depending on the version of Android on your device. The process requires you to authorize an app installation from an unknown (untrusted) source. Do this in your device’s settings. Navigate to Settings -> Security -> and then enable “Unknown sources”. A pop-up will ask you to confirm the action. Select “Trust”.
Go to the link below where you can download the APK. Unzip the download, which will store the .apk file in the folder along with a PDF instruction manual. Open that and carefully go through the steps. If it doesn’t work for some reason then abandon it and use the easier online process instead.
2. Removing a Google FRP Lock with our online FRP Bypass ToolIf the APK method seems a little difficult, or if it doesn’t work for you, then try this alternative solution. This online method is easy, and a quick way to remove the Google lock on your HTC U12+ that uses your device’s own unique IMEI number. No need to download an APK or install an app. Our online tool simply generates a special code. This is what it is capable of doing for you (the actual steps may vary slightly depending on what device model you have):
Essentially it’s a code generator that you can then tap into your HTC U12+. The effect is to switch your device to development mode. Once activated, you do not need a Google password to delete the Google account. Just navigate to Settings -> Accounts and delete it. The whole process only takes 5 minutes or less from start to finish and you may also get instructions on your phone, depending on the model.
Follow these steps on your HTC U12+ to unlock FRP, regardless of the version of Android:
- 1. Once you are in our online FRP Bypass tool, enter the IMEI number of your device
- 2. Select your phone’s manufacturer
- 3. Choose the version of Android that’s installed on your device
- 4. Tap on “Bypass FRP”
Now head straight for our Online FRP Bypass Tool. Just click on the button below. Don’t forget – we are always here to help. And feel free to pass this on to your friends!